• Made from Tillman’s premium side split Cowhide, the 1252 delivers durable protection for the hand.
• DuPont™ Kevlar® lining with ANSI A6 cut resistance and A6 cut resistance on the fingers, palm and back of hand.
• 14” stick welding glove. Designed to deliver an incredible feel and dexterity to the user.
• Wing thumb for a great grip on the stinger.
• Double reinforced thumb for added strength in this high wear area.
There’s no better way to design Stick Welding Gloves than to start with the legendary Tillman 1250, one of the top selling Stick Gloves in America. When Tillman was developing the 1252, we wanted the user to have cut resistance, dexterity and comfort. Most importantly, we wanted these gloves to not cause fatigue to the user. To give the welder the protection they require, the palm, fingers and back of hand are lined with a DuPont™ Kevlar® lining for ANSI A6 cut resistance. The DuPont™ Kevlar® lining has outstanding strength-to-weight ratio, making it difficult for it to be cut or frayed for true protection. The addition of the DuPont™ Kevlar® lining also provides some heat resistance for user comfort. The 1252 incorporates Tillman’s double reinforced thumb for added durability in this key wear area. The glove is lock stitched with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for added strength and resistance to heat, spark and spatter. To protect the thread closest to the high heat areas, Tillman integrates the thread into the welted fingers to add life to the glove. Package of 1 pair. Size Medium.Application:
1 Watch the Tillman 1252 Stick Video