Click here for easy returns RETURN FORM
What is your return policy?
- Return must be made within 30 days of delivery of the item(s).
- The item must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition.
Returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges as applicable. The standard restocking fee of 25% will be applied on returns based on manufacturer policy.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customers on all returns. Refunds issued are for the purchase price only, shipping charges are not refunded. Contact email@example.com with specific return questions.
How to Quickly and Easily Return Product(s):
- Download the Returns Form (FORM).
- Complete the returns form and submit.
- Ship your item back to Weldfabulous.
What Items Can't Be Returned:
No returns on gas cylinders, electronic repair parts or machines. ALL SALES FINAL.
What If There Is A Problem With My Order?
Contact us within 7 days of receiving your order for any product or order issues issues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If My Machine Is Defective?
Contact Weldfabulous about a defect within the manufacturer's warranty period. Email email@example.com to begin a Machine Warranty Claim.
There are two ways to proceed with a Machine Warranty Claim:
- Take the defective machine to an Authorized Service Facility for warranty repair.
- Ship the machine to Weldfabulous for us to process the warranty repair. (The customer is responsible for shipping/freight charge.)
Machine defects detected after 10 days of original receipt must be repaired under the manufacturer’s factory warranty policy at an Authorized Service Facility. The customer is responsible for the transport of the machine to and from the service facility.
What If My Welding Machine Needs Repair?
All of our manufacturer’s offer repair facilities for their machines. Please search the manufacturer’s website to determine the closest repair center for your machine.