• P-graded, solid-performing aluminum oxide abrasive delivers uniform stock removal and long life
• Heavy cotton/polyester blended flaps provide extended durability, conformability, and superior wear resistance
• Designed with a steel shank as an integral part of the wheel for excellent balance, chatter-free finishes, and quick changes on tools that have a collet design
• Good medium grit general purpose wheel for small blending and cleaning jobs and when initial price is a key purchasing criterion
• 120 grit is recommended for blending out medium machine marks, blending metal surfaces and applying a light scratch pattern
Easily mount and remove this Metal R207 medium grit steel shank mini flap wheel on tools with a collet design thanks to its steel shank. This shank gives the wheel excellent balance as well as chatter-free finishes, while the heavy cotton-and-polyester-blended flaps provide superior wear resistance, conformability and extended durability. A good general-purpose starting specification for small cleaning and blending applications where initial price is important, the wheel has a long-lasting, P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive for uniform stock removal and solid performance. Package of 10.
Material: Aluminum Oxide
Max RPM: 30000