• P-graded, solid-performing aluminum oxide abrasive delivers uniform stock removal and long life
• Heavy cotton/polyester blended flaps provide extended durability, conformability, and superior wear resistance
• Designed with a steel shank as an integral part of the wheel for excellent balance, chatter-free finishes, and quick changes on tools that have a collet design
• Good coarse grit general purpose wheel for small deburring and cleaning jobs and when initial price is a key purchasing criterion
• 60 grit is recommended for preparing metal for painting, blending out medium machine marks, removing burrs, flash, lines, rust, scale
This Metal R207 coarse grit steel shank mini flap wheel is a great choice for small deburring and cleaning applications, especially when price is a major consideration. With its P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive, this wheel helps you achieve consistent results on stock removal projects. This long-lasting wheel features flaps made of a blend of cotton and polyester that provide strength and durability without sacrificing conformability. An integrated steel shank enhances balance and reduces chatter. Additionally, this wheel is easy to install and remove on tools with a collet design. Package of 10.
Material: Aluminum Oxide
Max RPM: 30000