• Simplified User Interface: Only 3 adjustments need to be made. Pressing the ‘SELECT’ button toggles you between Voltage, Wire Speed or Saved Memory position. Adjustments to each parameter can be made with a single knob.
• Wheel Around Unit: The CobraMig 300 is a completely portable unit seated securely on 4 wheel chassis, for the ease of mobility and movement around the shop.
• Detachable Wire Feeder: By using the “CobraLoc” locking feature, you can detach the Wire Feeder from the Power Supply to achieve full portability. 25’, 50’ or greater length interface cables are available as an accessory.
• Easy Wirefeed Setup: The CobraMig 300 is extremely easy to set up. First, open the wirefeeder cabinet door. With three intuitive adjustments, wire type, spool tension and wire size, you are ready to start running wire.
• Cylinder Holder: The handy cylinder holder is incorporated into the chassis, designed to move your gas from location to location, wherever you need your CobraMig 300 to weld
Transform your aluminum welding with the new generation CobraMig 300. Perfected with over 50 years of welding equipment manufacturing experience, this new roll around system features our originally patented, Push-Pull technology combined with a rock solid power supply. Detachable digital wire feeder allows separation from power supply up to 50 ft. with optional extension cables. Select your gun length and extend your reach 100 ft. or more. Designed to operate with new generation Digital X Series guns, for remote, fingertip adjustability of welding parameters without returning to feeder. Memory feature allows user to set and save eight individual programs for a variety of weld conditions. Experience the smooth stable arc of the CobraMig® 300 today. *** This machine uses a digital X Series MK Torch for full functionality, not included! ** Must specify 240V or 480V when ordering. Package of 1
Processes: MIG (GMAW)
Application: Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Auto Body , Farm/Home ,
Input Power: 240 VAC 60 Hz, 50A Single Phase 480 VAC 60 Hz 30A Single Phase
Phase: Single Phase