• Resin Bonnet Insert allows for smooth, easy adjustment even at high-pressure levels.
• Large stainless steel diaphragm provides for precise control of pressure. Resists corrosion, leaking and freeze-up leading to extending service life.
• External Relief Valve protects regulator from damage do to inadvertent high-pressure surge. Relief valve will release excessive pressure and automatically reset.
• The nickel-plated bonnet, along with brass body, protects against corrosion.
• 2.5 inch corrosion-resistant polished brass gauges with shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
Smith Series 40 single stage regulators are comprised of a complete line of versatile regulators for welding, cutting, heating and other industrial applications. A heavy duty construction and simplified design provide high gas flow for longer trouble-free operation and also include a stainless steel diaphragm which allows use with liquid gases. These regulators are also backed by Smith's 3 year limited warranty. Package of 1 Series:
Heavy Duty Gas:
Oxygen Delivery Range:
0-175 Max Inlet Pressure:
3000 CGA Fitting:
CGA 540Click Here for Miller True Blue Warranty Details