• ClearLight ™ Lens Technology optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating allows for a lighter light state while not welding — keeping the helmet down between welds while within arm's reach of the workpiece.
• Independent arc sensors provide dependable arc detection.
• Adjustable Sensitivity allows operator to adjust lens sensitivity for varied lighting conditions and weld amperage
• Auto-On/Off: Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc
• Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards.
High-definition optics for precision arc recognition engineered to complement the colors emitted from the welding arc for enhanced clarity and natural color – maximizing visibility and performance. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating provides a brighter, 3.0 light state, allowing weld operators to keep their hood down in between welds and non-welding tasks within arms reach of the workpiece, improving safety and productivityThe Classic Series is the ideal helmet for farm, home, or hobby use. Features a variable weld shade 8-13 and cut shades 5-8. Includes the ratchet style headgear with precise control. Weld, cut, and grind modes. TIG rating of 5 amps/below. Switching Speed 1/23,000. Not recommended for industrial applications or repetitive tack welding applications. Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards. 3 year warranty. Package of 1 Cut Mode: Welding Shade:
Weld (8-13), Cut (5-8) Number of Sensors:
Graphics Delay Control:
Yes Grind Mode:
Yes Helmet Weight (Oz.):
16 Lens Speed (Seconds):
Variable ShadeViewing Area:
5.2 square inchesSensitivity Control:
Helmet Battery CR2450 (217043), Helmet Cover Lens, Outside (231411), Helmet Cover Lens, Inside (231410).Replacement Parts:
Auto-Darkening Lens (287806), Headgear (770246), Helmet Shell (287370)Accessories:
https://www.millerwelds.com/-/media/miller-electric/import/specsheets/file/ay455-classic-series-autodarkening-welding-helmets.pdfClick Here for Miller's True Blue® Warranty Details Watch the Miller ClearLight Lens Technology Video