• Better Clarity, Real Color View - Expanded 7-13 shade range and 4C technology preserves the existing 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating, but improves visibility by reducing the lime green tint.
• Wide-Screen View - The large viewing area gives you a full range of vision in relation to the welding area, which enhances operator control.
• Easy On The Eyes - Improved visibility and less eye strain means greater comfort for the welder. This combined with an improved view of the weld puddle adds up to better welds.
• Digital User Interface – Moisture and abrasion resistant push button LED UI shade, sensitivity, delay and mode control.
• External Low Profile Grind Control - Leads to increased productivity.
The VIKING™ 1840 Series, our mid-range auto-darkening helmet tier, offers superior 4C® optics with a versatile user interface and premium external controls to increase productivity. Backed by a 3 year warranty. Package of 1.
(1) Welding Helmet, (1) Helmet Bag, (1) Bandana, (5) KP2898-1 Outside Cover Lenses, (2) KP3044-1 Inside Cover Lenses, (1) Decal Sheet Cut Mode: Welding Shade:
7-13 Number of Sensors:
Graphics Delay Control:
Yes Grind Mode:
Yes Helmet Weight (Oz.):
19.5 Lens Speed (Seconds):
Variable ShadeViewing Area:
7.0 Sq. InchesSensitivity Control:
YesClick Here for the Lincoln Electric Warranty Details