• 100% internally lined with knit Kevlar® to provide ANSI A2 cut performance
• Top grain leather palm and black split cowhide top hand for balanced protection & comfort
• Keystone thumb design improves ergonomics and comfort
• Sewn with kevlar thread to increase seam strength and glove service life
• Integrated elastic top hand for optimal fit
The Cut Resistant A2 Leather Drivers Gloves are made of white top grain cowhide, black split cowhide and feature a 100% coverage Kevlar(R) internal liner. The ANSI A2 Cut rating provides light to medium protection from cut hazards and takes between 500 to 999 grams to cut. Additionally, the kevlar liner increases heat resistance and is flame retardant (FR) making it a versatile protective solution for welding, cutting and material handling applications. ANSI A2 Cut Rating, Heat Resistant Design, Flame Retardant (FR) Kevlar Liner, 3 Ply Kevlar® Stitching, Reinforced Welted Palm Seams, Dual Stitched Fore Finger, Form Fit Hand with Short Cuff, Keystone Thumb Design, Grain Leather Palm.