• PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
• EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
• SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear™ contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
• INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
• 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
The Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 auto-darkening welding helmet (generation 4) is the ultimate blend of comfort, productivity and optics. The one of a kind X6 Headgear contours to the head to establish 6 contact points which distribute weight, eliminate pressure and provide a personalized fit for maximum comfort. While low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch from weld to grind mode, significantly reducing downtime.
These new features are coupled with our industry leading auto-darkening lens platform. Our exclusive 4C® lens technology creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle to enhance your control and increase weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, all VIKING welding helmets have a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle. While the quality of the auto-darkening lens is critical, the size is also an important attribute to consider. The 3350 series features an extra-large 12.5 square inch viewing area.
The 4th generation of VIKING 3350 Series welding helmets is here and is available in over 15 different styles to provide professional performance and appeal which stands out from the crowd.
Optical Clarity: 1/1/1/1 | Shade Range: 5-13 | Viewing Area: 3.74" x 3.34" (12.5 Square Inches) | Switching Speed: 1/25,000 Sec. | Number of Arc Sensors: 4 | Outside Cover Lens: 4.5 x 5.25| Controls: Shade, Sensitivity & Delay | Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind | TIG Amp Rating: 2 Amps | Power Source: CR 2450 Battery + Solar Cell | Hard Hat Compatible: Yes | Cheater Lens Compatible: Yes | Standards: ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, EN379| Warranty: 3 Years
Comes with helmet bag, bandana, 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and sticker sheet. Cut Mode: Welding Shade:
5-13 Number of Sensors:
Graphics Delay Control:
Yes Grind Mode:
Yes Helmet Weight (Oz.):
21 Lens Speed (Seconds):
Variable ShadeViewing Area:
12.4 Sq. InchesSensitivity Control:
YesClick Here for the Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 Welding Helmet Spec SheetClick Here for the Lincoln Electric Warranty Details Watch the Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Overview Video