• Improved Arc Performance – Premium, consistent chemical composition to provide exceptional arc starts and re-starts while preventing arc wander.
• Minimized Oxide Build-Up – Oxide build-up on competitive tungsten electrodes creates burrs on the end of the rod, which can lead to an unstable arc. Our Tungsten Electrodes minimize oxide build-up, resulting in less time grinding, improving performance and productivity.
• Amperage Range: Performs best at medium to high amperages
• Current: Consistent DC & AC performance
• Performance Over Time: Great long term performance due to resistance from grain growth and contamination
Typical operating procedures for .040 diameter tungsten are 10 -75 Amps (DC-), 25 -75 Amps (AC 50/50 Balance), 25 -80 Amps (AC +70/-30 Balance). 2% Lanthanated EWLa-2 performs best at medium to high amperages. Has consistent DC and AC performance. Offers great long term performance due to resistance from grain growth and contamination. Sold in a pack of 10.
Length: 7 in.
Type: 2% Lanthanated
Click Here for the Lincoln Tungsten Electrode Spec Sheet