• Improved Arc Performance – Premium, consistent chemical composition to provide exceptional arc starts and re-starts while preventing arc wander.
• Minimized Oxide Build-Up – Oxide build-up on competitive tungsten electrodes creates burrs on the end of the rod, which can lead to an unstable arc. Our Tungsten Electrodes minimize oxide build-up, resulting in less time grinding, improving performance and productivity.
• Amperage Range: Performs best at low to medium amperages
• Current: Primarily used with DC but can be used with AC
• Performance Over Time: Very consistent initial performance but will start to degrade after medium usage due to grain growth
Typical operating procedures for 1/8 diameter tungsten are 225 - 330 Amps (DC-), 75- 170 Amps (AC 50/50 Balance), 75 -250 Amps (AC +70/-30 Balance). 2% Ceriated EWCe-2 performs best at low medium amperages. Primarily used with DC but can be used with AC. Offers very consistent initial performance but will start to degrade after medium usage due to grain growth. Sold in a package of 10. Color:
7 in. Type:
2% Ceriated Package:
10Click Here for the Lincoln Tungsten Electrode Spec Sheet