• Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
• Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
• Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
• Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
• Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
The Irwin Tools 4935576 10CR Curved Jaw 10" / 250 mm - Locking Plier features a patented curved jaw that is great for securely gripping and torqueing multiple surfaces shapes, such as round pipe, square and hex fasteners and much more. The CR features a self energizing lower jaw that pivots to allow jaw to align on work pieces for maximum grip without slipping or stripping. This tool features 3X the gripping power versus traditional locking pliers. Made In China to IRWIN Specifications. Package of 1
Clamp Style: Locking Plier