• Power to Perform – with 285A @ 40% (1ph model) and 285A @ 50% (3ph model) you’ll have the confidence to run the full range of .045 in. (1.2 mm) wire, short arc and spray transfer, with increased deposition rates and higher productivity on smaller diameter wires such as .030 in. (0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm).
• sMIG Technology – innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
• 4 Roll Drive System, weld up to .052 in. (1.4 mm) solid wire and up to 1/16 in.(1.6 mm) cored wire. Plus, electrodes up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) and TIG rods up to 3/16 in. (5.0 mm).
• Unmatched Portability/Mobility – weighing in at 70 lbs. (32 kg) with multi-voltage, multi-phase capability and 4 handle roll cage.
• TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 285ic has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.
Introducing Rebel™ EMP 285ic 1ph and 3ph systems, the most powerful, industrial Rebel yet for excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, TIG and Stick applications.Capable of welding up to 350A, this TRUE multi-process, multi-voltage industrial welding machine runs the full range of .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .045 in. (1.2 mm) wires. It’s the most portable, mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding industrial jobs. Processes:
MIG, Stick, TIGApplication:
General Fabrication, Repair and Maintenance, Civil Construction, Mechanical, Contractors, Automotive and Restoration, Farm and Ranch, HVAC, Training Schools Input Power:
120-240 VAC 1 ph, 50/60 Hz Amperage Range:
300 A / 34 V (1 ph) Weld Capacity: Weight:
1Comes Complete With:
Power supply, Tweco® Spray Master® Velocity™ MIG gun, electrode holder, Atom Arc® 7018 electrodes. Victor® argon flowmeter regulator, 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose, return clamp with leads, drive rolls and contact tips, .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire and operator’s manual.Click Here for the Rebel EMP 285ci Multiprocess Welder Specification SheetClick Here for Warranty Details Watch the Rebel Welding Machine Overview Video