• High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting.
• Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage™ technology and included plug adapters.
• Twice the consumable life* and 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting.
• Duramax™ LT torch designed to withstand impact and heat.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments.
The Powermax30 XP is a highly portable plasma cutting system that can handle a wide range of applications. A unique “two-in-one” design provides high-power capability for thick metal cutting, as well as the FineCut consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. The versatile 30 amp system uses air or nitrogen to cut electrically conductive metals, such as mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. Processes:
Air Plasma Cutting and GaugingApplication: Input Power:
120-240 V Rated Output: Amperage Range: Weld Capacity:
29.8 lbs Dimensions:
(w) x (h) x (d)Phase:
Single PhaseComes Complete With:
Power Supply, 15' Duramax LT Torch, 15' Work Clamp, Power Adapters, Consumable Kit, Carrying Strap, Leather Gloves, Shade 5 GlassesClick Here for the Powermax30XP Spec SheetClick Here for the Hypertherm Warranty Information