• Resilient Graf-Tite seat material protects tip seating areas from nicking to maintain positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat designs. Compressible soft seats are practically indestructible and withstand extremely high temperatures, resulting in longer tip life.
• Three-tube construction keep gases separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout. Our thick-wall, high-capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength.
• Internal threads are protected from damage if the torch is dropped, eliminating costly torch repair, replacement or downtime.
• Double-tube handle, tube-within-a-tube design provides strength while reducing weight. Internal tube is silver brazed for extra protection, strength and leak resistance.
• After the first tightening with a wrench, only hand tightening is required to seat the tip, saving time when changing tips. Quick and easy tip changes encourage use of right tip for the job.
Smith HTP2 Twin pack includes a 30-100-540 oxygen regulator, and a 30-15-510 acetylene regulator. Made of solid brass with industrial construction, this convenient and economical kit provides a quick replacement for aging regulators. Series 30 single-stage regulators are extremely durable and contain our exclusive Sure Seat filtered seat technology for extended seat and regulator life. Filtered seats prevent contamination from entering the seating area, reducing repair costs and downtime. These highly accurate regulators are manufactured with a rugged forged body, corrosion-resistant bright nickel-plated bonnet and a highly durable neoprene composite diaphragm. Package of 1 Series:
Medium Duty Gas:
Oxygen, Acetylene/Propane Delivery Range:
Max Inlet Pressure: CGA Fitting:
540 Oxygen/510 AcetyleneClick Here for Miller True Blue Warranty Details