• Industrial Grade Construction
• Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
• Curve™ Handle Design - Our Curve™ handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
• Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.
• Simplified Expendable Parts Selection
Lincoln Electric Magnum Pro Curve 200 Series 10' MIG Gun is ideal for use with flux cored wire of 0.025 - 3/64" Dia. Semiautomatic air cooled gun is suitable for applications requiring current rating of 200 A and is designed for MIG pulsed/flux-cored arc welding. Gun features high quality copper parts to ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation. It has lightweight and balanced Curve handle design to provide comfortable grip and reduce fatigue. Gun with 60% duty cycle includes larger tip diameter and mass to improve heat dissipation and increase the tip life. Gun with four trigger leads for fast field repair has patent-pending Anti-Seize tip and diffuser thread design to reduce tip and diffuser seizing. Gun allows any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue and is ideal to fit in tight spaces. Package of 1Processes:
MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-CoredAmperage:
200 Amps Cable Length:
10 ft. Duty Cycle:
60% duty cycle using CO2 at 200 A Rated at 60% duty cycle using Mixed Gases at 150 A Wire Size Range:
0.025 - 3/64"Click Here for the Lincoln Electric Magnum PRO Curve Semiautomatic Welding Gun Spec Sheet