• Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
• Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – “Potted” to seal sensitive components from the environment, “trayed” in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding. Package of 1 Processes:
Light Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody Input Power:
208/230/1/60 Amperage Range: Weld Capacity: Weight: Dimensions:
(w) x (h) x (d)Phase:
1Comes Complete With:
Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m), Gas and Gasless Nozzles, Cable Liner, .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips, Work Cable and Clamp, Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose, Spindle Adapter, Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm)SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire, Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire, Learn-To-Use DVD, .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls, .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll, .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire GuidesClick Here for the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180C MIG Welding Machine Spec Sheet