• Very fine for rust removal, cleaning of oils and grease, initial scuffing of surfaces before coating
• Advanced resin formulation evenly coats the fibers allowing for a more consistent cut
• Consistent grain sizing provides uniform scratch pattern
• Extremely thin and conformable
• Non-rusting; no workpiece contamination
Thin-Flex is an incredibly flexible, yet strong product that is perfect for use on contoured surfaces and for getting into tight spaces. It can be used for fine finishing and surface preparation. These maroon aluminum oxide very fine grit pads offer maximum flexibility for consistent finishes and are excellent for cleaning, blending, finishing, and deburring in woodwork, metalwork, MRO, and synthetic applications. Thin-Flex pads can be cut or folded, are washable and reusable, waterproof, solvent-resistant, non-loading, non-metallic, won’t rust, shred, splinter or cause workpiece contamination. Package of 25.
Style: Hand Pads
Grit: Very Fine