• Premium, P-graded, heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive
• Consistent surface finish, exceptional performance on all surfaces and coatings
• A275OP B-weight backing offers exceptional flexibility
• Water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating
• 240-800 grit for fine finishing
The A2750P NO-FIL aluminum oxide sanding sheet is a premium heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive that provides a consistent surface finish and offers exceptional performance on all surfaces and coatings. Also offers a unique fiber-reinforced, B-weight latex-saturated backing for 50-60 percent improvement in tear strength with exceptional flexibility. Can be folded without cracking. Sheets have a non-pigmented, water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating and open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding. For use with metal, wood, painted surfaces, composites, sealer sanding, paint stripping and any material that tends to load. Package of 100.
Series: A2750P No-Fil
Material: Stearated Aluminum Oxide