• Very fine grit recommended for light cleaning and finishing
• Tough yet conformable to intricate shapes and contours without changing the workpiece dimension
• Premium aluminum oxide grain for excellent cutting and finishing
• Non-loading; constant supply of new cutting edges
• Non-rusting; no workpiece contamination
Non-Woven hand pads are made of a nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond. They are designed for applications ranging from heavy-duty cleaning to polishing and are an excellent replacement for steel wool. These perforated maroon very fine grit pads are best for light cleaning, deburring and finishing machinery, metal parts, plastic, solid surfaces and stone. Made with premium aluminum oxide, these pads are non-loading and will not contaminate workpieces. Package of 60.
Style: Hand Pads
Grit: Very Fine