• Medium grit recommended for moderate deburring and surface blending
• Tough yet conformable to intricate shapes and contours without changing the workpiece dimension
• Silicon carbide grain for faster cutting and finer brighter scratch pattern
• Non-loading; constant supply of new cutting edges
• Smear-free Clean Bond technology
Non-Woven hand pads are made of a nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond. They are designed for applications ranging from heavy-duty cleaning to polishing and are an excellent replacement for steel wool. These gray medium grit pads are best for blending and deburring metals such as welds, aluminum and stainless steel. Made with premium silicon carbide, these pads are non-loading and will not contaminate workpieces. Package of 40.
Style: Hand Pads