• Medium grit recommended for moderate deburring and surface blending
• Tough yet conformable to intricate shapes and contours without changing the workpiece dimension
• Premium aluminum oxide grain for excellent cutting and finishing
• Non-loading; constant supply of new cutting edges
• Smear-free Clean Bond technology
Non-Woven hand pads are made of a nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond. They are designed for applications ranging from heavy-duty cleaning to polishing and are an excellent replacement for steel wool. These dark tan medium grit pads are the most durable and aggressive cutting offering heavy-duty deburring and removal of rust and oxidation, no workpiece contamination with smear-free Clean Bond technology, and extended life. Package of 40.
Style: Hand Pads