• Ultra fine grit recommended for light cleaning and finishing
• Tough yet conformable to intricate shapes and contours without changing the workpiece dimension
• Silicon carbide grain for faster cutting and finer brighter scratch pattern
• Non-loading; constant supply of new cutting edges
• Non-rusting; no workpiece contamination
Non-Woven hand pads are made of a nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond. They are designed for applications ranging from heavy-duty cleaning to polishing and are an excellent replacement for steel wool. These gray ultra fine grit pads are best for cleaning and finishing. Made with premium silicon carbide, these pads are non-loading and will not contaminate workpieces. Package of 60.
Style: Hand Pads
Grit: Ultra Fine