• Rugged aluminum housing protects flow tubes from accidental damage while offering an unobstructed view of flow reading.
• Extra-long flow tube. Expanded scales are easy to read and accurate within five percent of full scale reading.
• High-visibility-green scale background eases reading flowmeter from a distance and in low-light conditions.
• Shatter-resistant multi-scale flow tube. Tubes are made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and feature separate scales for argon, C02 and helium depending on the model.
• Sure Seat filtered high-pressure seat assembly protects seat from debris for reliable operation and long service life.
Miller 20 Series flowmeter regulators are available in multiple scales for use with a variety of shielding gases to cover most MIG or TIG welding applications. Flow tubes have a unique self-centering ball guide which provides accurate readings even if tipped. This ensures optimum weld quality and gas savings. Others use a non-self-centering flow tube ball that tends to float off center causing actual gas flow to be greater than indicated. These Miller flowmeter regulators are 100-percent tested and inspected, and provide unmatched gas control and accuracy. Two-inch cylinder pressure gauge is easy to read and has a shatter-resistant lens. Auto-reset pressure-relief valve protects regulator from damage due to inadvertent high-pressure surge. Relief valve will release excessive pressure and automatically reset. Inlet stem filter provides additional filter protection against seat contamination and regulator creep. 3 year Miller True Blue Warranty. Replaces Miller Smith stock number 32-30-580. Package of 1 Series:
Argon, CO2, Helium Delivery Range:
30 psi Max Inlet Pressure:
3000 psi CGA Fitting:
CGA 580Click Here for the Miller Smith 20 Series Flowmeter Regulators Specification SheetClick Here for Miller True Blue Warranty Details