• ClearLight™ 2.0 Lens Technology Provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter—before, during and after every weld.
• 3.0 Light State Brighter light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
• X-Mode Electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
• Memory Function For ease of switching between two preset customized memory settings
• Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA (Cat®–CE, AS NZ) standards.
The Digital Elite with ClearLight Lens 2.0 Technology optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating allows for a lighter light state while not welding—keeping the helmet down— maximizing safety and productivity. Four arc sensors and four modes: These modes are Weld (Shades 8-13), Cut (Shades 5-8), Grind (Shade 3), and X-Mode. X- Mode eliminates sunlight interference, low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors, and hidden/cavity welds. The Digital Elite Series features headgear that provides extensive adjustability settings and a pivoting top for better fit and maximum comfort. Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA (Cat®–CE, AS NZ) standards. Backed by Miller's True Blue 3 Year warranty! Accessory kit includes: Helmet bag, (5) outside lens, (2) inside lens. Package of 1 Cut Mode:
Weld (8-13), Cut (5-8) Number of Sensors:
Black Delay Control:
Yes Grind Mode:
Yes Helmet Weight (Oz.):
18 Lens Speed (Seconds):
Digital EliteShade Type:
Variable ShadeViewing Area:
9.22 square inchesSensitivity Control:
Helmet Battery CR2450 (217043), Helmet Cover Lens, Outside (216326), Helmet Cover Lens, Inside (216327).Replacement Parts:
ClearLight Auto-Darkening Lens (280056), Headgear (284218).Accessories:
https://www.millerwelds.com/-/media/miller-electric/import/specsheets/file/ay430-digital-elite-series.pdfClick Here for Miller's True Blue® Warranty Details Watch the Miller ClearLight Lens Technology Video