• Rugged aluminum housing protects flow tube on
• Extra-long flow tube. Expanded scales are easy to
read and accurate within five percent of full reading.
• High-visibility-green scale background eases
reading flowmeter from a distance and in low-light
• Shatter-resistant multi-scale flow tube. Tubes are
made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and
feature separate scales for argon, C02 and helium
depending on the model.
• Unique, self-centering flow ball guide ensures
accurate readings even when installed at an angle.
Heavy-Duty flowmeter are designed to operate at inlet pressures of 30 PSIG . They can be attached to regulators or pipeline installations. Features include an extra-long flow tube made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin. Flow tubes have a unique ball guide which centers the ball in the tube and keeps it centered (competitors use a ball floating in a non-centering tube which allows the ball to float off-center resulting in greater flows than the reading indicates). Series: Division: Gas:
Argon, CO2, Helium Delivery Range:
Max Inlet Pressure: CGA Fitting:
1/4" FNPTClick Here for the Miller Heavy-Duty Flowmeter Specification SheetClick Here for Miller True Blue Warranty Details