• Industrial Grade Construction
• Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
• Curve™ Handle Design - Our Curve™ handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
• Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.
• Simplified Expendable Parts Selection
Lincoln Electric Magnum Pro Curve 400 Dual Schedule 10' MIG Semiautomatic Welding Gun is ideal for use with wires of diameter of 0.025 - 5/64". Air-cooled gun with trigger control has a current rating of 400 A at 60% duty cycle when used with CO2 gas. It combines classic curved handle with Copper Plus contact tips and Magnum Pro gun expendables to deliver long hours of fabrication welding. Handheld gun has Curve handle design that is lightweight and provides a comfortable grip while reducing fatigue. It has industrial grade construction with high quality copper parts to ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation. Gun is uniquely designed for use in welding applications such as shop production, maintenance/repair and construction. It features rotating gun tube and gun hanger clip to fit into tight spaces. Gun with 4 trigger leads for fast field repair has patent-pending Anti-Seize tip and diffuser thread design to reduce tip as well as diffuser seizing. Package of 1Processes:
MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-CoredAmperage:
300 Amps Cable Length:
10 ft. Duty Cycle:
60% Wire Size Range:
0.025 - 5/64"Click Here for the Lincoln Electric Magnum PRO Curve Semiautomatic Welding Gun Spec Sheet