• Extremely small, lightweight gun that’s great for most home, farm and small shop projects, autobody work and light maintenance or repair applications. Includes gun connector.
• One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
• Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
• Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
• Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
Lincoln Electric Magnum 100L Series 10' MIG Gun Assembly is ideal for use with wire of size 0.025 - 0.035". Air-cooled gun is suitable for applications requiring current rating of 100 A and is designed to be used with flux-cored gas-shielded continuous feed arc welding wires. It optimizes fine wire welding performance and features one-piece modular trigger assembly that withstand heat and spatter. It reflects radiant heat from the weld with buffed gun tube and offers resistant to abrasion. Gun tube features an extruded rubber jacket that adds strength to the cable and eliminates wear problems. It has internal extruded tube that offers excellent gas sealing integrity and expendable parts are compatible with other leading brands. It features a comfortable handle design that provides balance, reduces operator fatigue and offers a sure, confident grip. It includes one-piece replaceable trigger assembly that has high quality silver contacts for long life and clean electrical signals. Rugged strain relief system increases feedability by reducing acute gun cable angles and protects your cable liner. Rotatable gooseneck is useful to complete high quality welds even in tight spaces or awkward joint locations. Package of 1Processes:
MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-ShieldedAmperage:
100 Amps Cable Length:
10 ft. Duty Cycle:
40% duty cycle using CO2 gas Wire Size Range:
0.025 - 0.035"Click Here for the Lincoln Electric Magnum Semiautomatic Welding Gun Spec Sheet