• The Multimatic 220 AC/DC comes equipped with all accessories to weld any process, unlike other machines where you need to purchase additional accessories.
• Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes, eliminating the need to manually change processes.
• Auto-Set Elite fast and easy predefined settings for multiple materials and processes to help you get welding quickly.
• Pro-Set (TIG and stick manual modes) eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
• Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select drive roll for easily changing one wire type/diameter to another.
Ideal for hobbyists and small shops, the Multimatic 220 AC/DC gives you the freedom to weld any process— MIG, flux-cored, stick, and AC/DC TIG—with one portable, powerful, easy-to-use machine. Setup and switching processes are fast and easy, all while ensuring excellent arc quality using either 120- or 240-volt power. The Multimatic 220 AC/DC comes equipped with all accessories to weld any process, unlike other machines where you need to purchase additional accessories. Operates on 120-volt or 240-volt power letting you work virtually anywhere. Multi-voltage plug (MVP) easily connects to common 120-volt or 240-volt power outlets—no tools required. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord. Processes:
MIG (GMAW), Flux-cored (FCAW), DC stick (SMAW), AC/DC TIG (GTAW), Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)Application:
Light fabrication, Maintenance and repair, Auto body, Farm/home Input Power:
120/240 V, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz Rated Output:
MIG/ flux-cored: 105 A at 19.2 V, 60% duty cycle, 200 A at 24 V, 20% duty cycle, 170 A at 21.5 V, 40% duty cycle
TIG: 130 A at 15.2 V, 40% duty cycle, 210 A at 18.4 V, 20% duty cycle
Stick: 90 A at 23.6 V, 40% duty cycle, 200 A at 28.4 V, 15% duty cycle Weld Capacity:
56 lbs. Dimensions:
H: 17.5 in. (445 mm), W: 11.25 in. (286 mm), D: 21.5 in. (546 mm)Phase:
Single PhaseComes Complete With:
Power source, 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP plugs for 120 V and 240 V, 10 ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 13 ft. (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector, 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25 mm Dinse-style connector, RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20 ft. (6 m) cord, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector, Two flow gauge regulators and gas hoses for argon and AR/CO2 mix, Hobart spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire, Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire, Quick Select drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire, AK2C TIG torch accessory kit, Material thickness gauge (229895), Hook-and-loop cord wraps.Click Here for the Miller Multimatic 220 Specification SheetClick Here for Miller True Blue Warranty Details